Sunday, April 9, 2017

Welcome to No Man's Land

Hi everyone,

Back in November 2016, I was stuck by the idea to make a living fantasy campaign to run at some conventions.  Out of that idea eventually was formed No Man's Land, a Savage Worlds Deluxe campaign based off of some previous world build work I had done before, and loosely inspired a prior campaigns I had both run and played in. The project has grown, now boasting almost a 50 page campaign document with custom setting rules, and a campaign with 5 written adventures and a solid, dedicated following.

So, in the hopes that this can continue to grow, I need to build a website.  So, here it is, a Blogspot page dedicated to news for the No Man's Land campaign.  Having just finished up CODCon, I hope to rest up a bit, make some needed revisions to 05 and maybe the campaign document.  I'm also looking into Wolfcon as a possible next convention to run events before I hit Gencon.  Soon, I'll have a place to sign up for email news, I'll be adding some information about the modules (both written and unwritten), and have places to help provide me with feedback.

Thanks for your support, and I hope you continue to enjoy playing No Man's Land.

- Tim Bruns

No comments:

Post a Comment