Sunday, July 16, 2017

Gen Con impending and the future.

With Gen Con about a month away, I have some work ahead of me.  I need to revise any issues I've  found in the previous modules, which I just completed this weekend, and I need to revamp the book to make it a bit easier to use.

The Modules: At Gen Con, I now have module 1-6 correctly scheduled, as well as an open spot where I could run 7. I have module 8 in the works (a fun little concept module called Hush), my festival to plan (which may turn into 9 or 10), and a few other ideas for advancing the story. I may even have modules written by people other than myself eventually.  One can hope.

The Campaign Book: The book, as is, is good, functional, and has lots of interesting information.  I'd like to add a section that summarizes the campaign rules and changes, or at least points out where to find already existing explanations.  I also need to add a description to each edge and hindrance as they were originally removed in order to not cause any license issues.  As a licensed fan publication, I can now put the descriptions in the tables, making them a bit more useful to reference for people who aren't familiar with them.

I want to thank all my players and friends who have encouraged this.  The positive feedback I've gotten from this campaign has kept me driven to continue to expand it.  And while I can't promise that everything is perfectly balanced, perfectly edited, or even run perfectly (everyone reads the rules differently, I try to be consistent when I can), what I can promise is that I'll do my best to make the game interesting and entertaining.

- Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment