Sunday, October 29, 2017

Character Adventure Tracking

Hey everyone,

It's been one heck of a month, so I haven't gotten a lot done, but I have few announcements for you.

First, I've just finished the Character Adventure reference sheet, which means you can look up your character and see what adventures you've played.  I've had several requests, so something like this, so hopefully this is useful and well received.  There is a link to it on the right hand column of the front page as well.

Second, I'll be at Fall/Winter Wolfcon the weekend of Thanksgiving (25th and 26th specifically).  I'll be premiering 09, and running an open slot.  I'll have prizes provided by PEG, so I hope to see you there.  I'll provide a link once the schedule is up.

Finally, I have a few minor rules revisions.  The biggest one will be a change to how I handle unskilled.  Unskilled players may now explode on their die roll, but may not make any raises.  So it pays to be skilled, but an unskilled character isn't barely able to do something either.

- Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment